Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Lunch





Hello on Saturday afternoon. We just got home from Grant & Abby's who had a lunch to say thanks to all the people who cooked a meal for them after Joseph was born. It was a really nice afternoon out. The Wintersons were there too. See pix!

Tonight we are off to a quiz night at Jamie's work so that will be interesting.

Yesterday was an amazing warm day. Me and Lachie did jobs in time in the morning. Then once he woke up from his nap we went over to the beach. We shared a chocolate icecream, had a brief stint on the playground and then went for a walk on the beach. I wish I had taken the camera. Lachie was a bit nervous at first about walking on the sand but he soon got used to it. He is such a little treasure..... At the moment he is asleep after all the excitement of the afternoon. He fell asleep in the car.

This morning he went with his Nana Kerr to the Presbyterian Fair at the War Memorial Hall. I gather he had a great time. He came home with a balloon. He saw his great-Poppa there and his great auntie Jill (who I think has a bit of a soft spot for our boy).

Our auction on our desk closed this afternoon and only went for $16!! We were hoping there would be a bidding war as there were a number of 'watchers'. Oh well!


1 comment:

havelockhappenings said...

I see the brown couch in the background!! Just got the blinds finally and they are up look great, wish had the curtains and it would all be finished. Will post a photo or two later on
Oh Mr cutie pie with his weetbix - kisses from Grandma.Keep me posted on baby