
Hi all. The middle of the week is here already! Its a nice Wednesday evening. I have had a busy day - up early to get ready for work. We left a bit earlier this morning to go to the airport beforehand to say goodbye to Malcolm & Lynley. Sniff sniff. Was glad I got out there. I popped around to Sarah's this afternoon and I think she was feeling a bit sad about it all. Work was good, at last I have no lingering jobs waiting for me. I felt like I wouldn't be there for a while. Hopefully I am right! Although I did bring some work home.
Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Abby's for coffee with her and Sarah. We had a great time! Lachie was sooo tired when we got home. After his nap Grandad Kerr took him down to The Heads were there was a Coastguard/Airforce exercise. I gather they were winching people off boats on the river etc. Sounded pretty exciting!
Monday it was raining here but I managed to do my grocery shopping without getting wet. So I have had a nice busy week!
We seem to be all ready for the baby - got the bassinet up, the baby bath back from the people who borrowed it, a baby carseat, clothes washed etc. I haven't got a hospital bag packed but I have got a drawer full of stuff ready, with instructions to Jamie to throw everything in said drawer, into bag, once in labour!
Here is a pic of me, taken tonight, 39 weeks, 2 days!
Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Abby's for coffee with her and Sarah. We had a great time! Lachie was sooo tired when we got home. After his nap Grandad Kerr took him down to The Heads were there was a Coastguard/Airforce exercise. I gather they were winching people off boats on the river etc. Sounded pretty exciting!
Monday it was raining here but I managed to do my grocery shopping without getting wet. So I have had a nice busy week!
We seem to be all ready for the baby - got the bassinet up, the baby bath back from the people who borrowed it, a baby carseat, clothes washed etc. I haven't got a hospital bag packed but I have got a drawer full of stuff ready, with instructions to Jamie to throw everything in said drawer, into bag, once in labour!
Here is a pic of me, taken tonight, 39 weeks, 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment