Hi Mum
It is Monday morning and I decided I would try another way to let you see our pictures. Our own wee blog. I haven't told anyone else where to find it. It says "Sunday 8 October" because I guess it is in American time.
It is a cloudy overcast day here, but thank God that awful southerly wind has gone. Lachie is running around, his latest habit is to get up and bring all kinds of clothes that he wants to wear - usually it is just shoes, but this morning includes his wooly hat and a jersey, and gloves!! It must be cold in here!
Yesterday we went to church in the morning. Sarah did a great job of preaching! After that I came home with Lachie while Jamie went to watch Bathurst at John Thomson's, with a number of guys from church. He had a great time watching it with other blokes. I guess they all understood what was going on. Me and Lachie went to the beach for an icecream once he had woken up. It was a bit windy over there, but nice.
We tried to have a bit of a clean out in this computer room on Saturday. We listed that wooden desk on Trade Me for $15 and someone has already bought it! We may get more bids and sell it for a bit more than that.
Right, I'm going to publish this now and see how it looks.
love Dale
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment