It was Monday, grocery day today. Me & Lachie got an early start by dropping Jamie off at work. Yes, he is on leave, but he had some training today - on stuff which 'expires' so he decided today would be a good day to do it and get up to date.
I dropped Lachie off with Zac and Martin at 11.45, which he was very pleased about. He loves playing at the Wintersons, there are so many wonderful toys there! I headed to the maternity annexe to be monitored on the CTG for half an hour. All is well with baby, nothing much to report really. Except that we suspect this will be a November baby! I have put it out of my mind for this week anyway.
Church yesterday was great. Sarah and the team did a great job of leading the worship and we had a guest speaker from Manukau City New Life Church who spoke to us from Psalm 127 (Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain....).
I can hear Lachie chatting in his bed, and Jamie is just out giving the dog a run around. Catch you again soon!
I dropped Lachie off with Zac and Martin at 11.45, which he was very pleased about. He loves playing at the Wintersons, there are so many wonderful toys there! I headed to the maternity annexe to be monitored on the CTG for half an hour. All is well with baby, nothing much to report really. Except that we suspect this will be a November baby! I have put it out of my mind for this week anyway.
Church yesterday was great. Sarah and the team did a great job of leading the worship and we had a guest speaker from Manukau City New Life Church who spoke to us from Psalm 127 (Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain....).
I can hear Lachie chatting in his bed, and Jamie is just out giving the dog a run around. Catch you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment