Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Sick Grandma



Hi again. Just sitting here at the compooter on what seems like a really nice Friday morning. Its Jamie's last day today before his leave starts.

Yesterday was a bit of a let down for me and Lachie. We were all set to head off to Mainly Music at 9.15 and I could not find the key to the red car! How frustrating. I had a decent look but had no luck, and of course it was too late to walk. And I'm not up to walking that far anyway lately! I even started to look through the wheelie bin! So we went for a walk around the block instead. It was probably a blessing in disguise as Lachie wasn't overly well, so I probably protected a whole lot of other kids from coming down with the same thing. It started with a cough and now he has a runny nose too. He just had a cold before we came to visit you Mum! So please pray that I don't get it as well.

Anyway, I finally found the car key (once Jamie got home) in the glove box of the gold car. I must have put it there after doing a carseat swap around on Monday.

Last night I went off to cell group - it was mainly a casual sort of evening, we were putting together Christmas gift shoe boxes for kids in Fiji/Solomon Islands. A group of us girls put together a box for a 2-4 girl and well, I would be pretty excited to get all the goodies we put in there! Girls are so easy to shop for. Lots of fun.

Well I might head off down to the dairy with Lachie and purchase that illustrious publication, the Friday Beacon. People coming at 11am to pick up the desk they bought from us on Trade Me.

No comments: