
There's something about a Friday, even if you are not working! Still early here, but Lachie & Jamie are out for a walk.
Yesterday me and Lachie started off our day at Mainly Music. (Mainly Music is run by the Baptist Church, it is 1/2 hr of singing songs with the kids and then 1/2 hour of morning tea/playtime). I can see that Lachie is really enjoying it this term. He likes to run around (he used to be really shy and just watch) and is starting to do some of the actions to the songs. He was really great yesterday, sooo obedient. I am seeing the benefits of him going to playgroup on the Wednesday, eg the kids have to sit on the mat to have their morning tea and he doesn't find that a problem. Also he had no problem following the instruction to pack away the 'shakers' required for one of the songs.
Jamie trimmed the hedge yesterday afternoon so it is looking very tidy here! After Lachie's nap we went to the park by New World.
I bought some pyjama pants from Ezibuy that were too big, so I returned them yesterday. What a rip off - I paid $16.95 for the pants, $4 for postage, and then $3.50 postage to return them. So $7.50 expenditure for ZIP!! They don't charge if you do an exchange, but there are none in my size left. I might send an e-mail to complain! (Golly, this is the second 'consumer issue' I have posted on this blog...). Have a good day all.
Yesterday me and Lachie started off our day at Mainly Music. (Mainly Music is run by the Baptist Church, it is 1/2 hr of singing songs with the kids and then 1/2 hour of morning tea/playtime). I can see that Lachie is really enjoying it this term. He likes to run around (he used to be really shy and just watch) and is starting to do some of the actions to the songs. He was really great yesterday, sooo obedient. I am seeing the benefits of him going to playgroup on the Wednesday, eg the kids have to sit on the mat to have their morning tea and he doesn't find that a problem. Also he had no problem following the instruction to pack away the 'shakers' required for one of the songs.
Jamie trimmed the hedge yesterday afternoon so it is looking very tidy here! After Lachie's nap we went to the park by New World.
I bought some pyjama pants from Ezibuy that were too big, so I returned them yesterday. What a rip off - I paid $16.95 for the pants, $4 for postage, and then $3.50 postage to return them. So $7.50 expenditure for ZIP!! They don't charge if you do an exchange, but there are none in my size left. I might send an e-mail to complain! (Golly, this is the second 'consumer issue' I have posted on this blog...). Have a good day all.
No comments:
Post a Comment