Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wild & Windy Tuesday

Hi there

The grapefruit tree has been shedding a bit of fruit, which Lachie usually uses as a soccer ball or to send down the slide. Or takes a bite out of the skin (very sour!). So this morning I took him inside and showed him what we really do with them. I put him on one of his new plastic chairs so he could reach the bench. He enjoyed the grapefruit but enjoyed playing with the teaspoon ("poon") more. I remember we used to eat grapefruit quite a bit for breakfast as kiddies.

Abby & Sarah from church came around for coffee this morning. We had such a nice time that we are doing it again next week! We figure we may as well start up a new coffee group. So I am looking forward to that.

I'm going to go and order some photos now, which I haven't done in months!!

1 comment:

havelockhappenings said...

Our strawberry's have one red one and the birds ate it so off to Oderings to get some netting!!