Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wild & Windy Thursday!


Brrr...its another windy day here, and I need to put some warmer clothes on. When is summer coming? Still, at least the washing will dry. Lachie is having his nap a little earlier than usual. He must be tired after his hour at Mainly Music this morning. He seemed to enjoy it, more so than last term. We came home straight away as Twink was here at 10.45am. All is well on the baby front. She is away next week so I can't really have baby until after Labour Weekend.

Last night I went out with my coffee group to Babinka for coffee and dessert, so it was a nice catch up with them. Yesterday was also a work day, so I dropped Lachie off with his carer at playgroup at 9.30am. He was pleased to see the sandpit again. I gather he likes to watch what the other kids do and then follow their lead. Work was good, I plan on going in again next week! Whether I make it the week after that is another story...

Here is a picture of Lachie taken when we stayed with Mum and Dad in the last week of September.

No comments: