It is almost 8pm and we have just got home from Lake Rotoma. We headed over this morning at 10am. At 12.30pm we left Lachie with Nana Ann and went to Rotorua. We had Thai for lunch, then went into Rebel Sport where we got Jamie a new pair of cross trainers at 50% off. It doesn't get much better than that! Had a bit of afternoon chocolate cake at Fat Dog Cafe where they chucked on the stat hol 15% surcharge. I have decided that is soooo rude, as no one else adds a surcharge, just some cafes and restaurants!
Lachie is doing much better. Yesterday (Sunday) he was a basket case when he woke up from his nap. Then all of a sudden I seemed to distract him with an iceblock and he saw that the rugby (Wanganui v Wairarapa Bush) was on and he was pretty excited about that. All of a sudden he was a different boy. Thank God for that! Also I noticed that he had cut another tooth so I imagine the iceblock helped with that. He got a hair cut today from Ann's friend Wendy so he is looking much tidier.
Yesterday at church our lovely new signs were up! Must take a picture and post it on here. Byee.
Lachie is doing much better. Yesterday (Sunday) he was a basket case when he woke up from his nap. Then all of a sudden I seemed to distract him with an iceblock and he saw that the rugby (Wanganui v Wairarapa Bush) was on and he was pretty excited about that. All of a sudden he was a different boy. Thank God for that! Also I noticed that he had cut another tooth so I imagine the iceblock helped with that. He got a hair cut today from Ann's friend Wendy so he is looking much tidier.
Yesterday at church our lovely new signs were up! Must take a picture and post it on here. Byee.
No comments:
Post a Comment