

Jamie is just feeding Lachie dinner. He hasn't been eating hardly a thing for the last 3 days. Still, I think he is improving.
This afternoon we went out to Julian's Berry Farm, which opened today for the season. We got some sushi and shared a boysenberry frozen yoghurt. There were so many people coming and going! Its such a great spot. Then we popped around to the Wintersons on the way home. The boys are camping out in a tent on the lawn this weekend. Unfortunately it hasn't been summer berry weather, just in the last hour it looks as if it is threatening to rain...
This morning I had to move at some speed to catch Lachie before he ran on to the road, so I have a bit of a sore belly!
Yesterday the people came to collect the desk they bought off us on Trade Me. What a giggle! They live in Tauranga and have just moved over from Chicago. I gather they didn't realise quite how far away Whakatane was - she sent me an email at 10.45am saying "we are running a bit late, see you at 11.30am"........they turned up at 12.30pm! They were driving a station wagon and I was sure the desk would not fit in the back (she told me they hadn't bothered to measure up!) fortunately it did.....they wanted a hand lifting it seeing as he had a bit of a bad back (sorry, this pregnant lady ain't helping).....and then they needed some rope to tie down the boot as it wouldn't close properly! I found some in the garage to give them. Hopefully they made it home OK!!
This morning I had to move at some speed to catch Lachie before he ran on to the road, so I have a bit of a sore belly!
Yesterday the people came to collect the desk they bought off us on Trade Me. What a giggle! They live in Tauranga and have just moved over from Chicago. I gather they didn't realise quite how far away Whakatane was - she sent me an email at 10.45am saying "we are running a bit late, see you at 11.30am"........they turned up at 12.30pm! They were driving a station wagon and I was sure the desk would not fit in the back (she told me they hadn't bothered to measure up!) fortunately it did.....they wanted a hand lifting it seeing as he had a bit of a bad back (sorry, this pregnant lady ain't helping).....and then they needed some rope to tie down the boot as it wouldn't close properly! I found some in the garage to give them. Hopefully they made it home OK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment