We had a busy weekend with Ben staying while Martin & Sarah were at youth camp. Lachie thought it was quite fantastic. Nicole and Chris popped in on Saturday afternoon, they were in town for a wedding. It was great to see them and for Nic to have a cuddle with Fletcher.
On Sunday night Lachlan & Fletcher both moved in to new beds! Lachie moved into a proper bed, and Fletchie took over the cot. No drama thru' the night so that was good.
Was supposed to have coffee group today but Lachie has a rather revolting looking snotty nose. So I thought I'd better not pass it on.
On Sunday night Lachlan & Fletcher both moved in to new beds! Lachie moved into a proper bed, and Fletchie took over the cot. No drama thru' the night so that was good.
Was supposed to have coffee group today but Lachie has a rather revolting looking snotty nose. So I thought I'd better not pass it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment