The end of a nice sunny hot day here. We have had a great day. We spent the morning with the cousins - Lachie with Zac in the sandpit and with the cars - I played a bit of Cluedo with Martin & Ben. Fletcher slept on a bed most of the morning. Then we were home for Lachie's nap and half the day was gone. This afternoon Nathan & Jas came around to see the boys. So all in all much better than yesterday, we stayed home all day and I think Lachie found it a bit of a grind. As did I!
Jamie headed off yesterday to Trentham, he left home at 5.20am, to get to Tauranga for his 7am flight down. Sounds like they have a pretty nice setup down there - I think I've mentioned that they live in a big house, which has everything that whizzes and ticks (including plasma TVs and playstations). One of the guys on his course lives in Havelock North (but not the one around the corner from you Mum, a bit further away) so he will catch a ride with him not this weekend but next, when me and the boys are there. As for the actual dog training course, I think Jamie is going to find it reasonably hard work - he says there is more to it than he ever imagined! Apparently he was even holding the dog lead the wrong way! And the dog is finding it hard work too - lots of physical & mental work for him. He's used to chasing flies around the garden.
Catch ya again soon!
Jamie headed off yesterday to Trentham, he left home at 5.20am, to get to Tauranga for his 7am flight down. Sounds like they have a pretty nice setup down there - I think I've mentioned that they live in a big house, which has everything that whizzes and ticks (including plasma TVs and playstations). One of the guys on his course lives in Havelock North (but not the one around the corner from you Mum, a bit further away) so he will catch a ride with him not this weekend but next, when me and the boys are there. As for the actual dog training course, I think Jamie is going to find it reasonably hard work - he says there is more to it than he ever imagined! Apparently he was even holding the dog lead the wrong way! And the dog is finding it hard work too - lots of physical & mental work for him. He's used to chasing flies around the garden.
Catch ya again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment