Monday, February 19, 2007

More...Havelock Happenings

A nice sunny Monday morning here. Has been a quiet weekend, not doing terribly much, just working around the boys' sleep times.
I went in to Hastings on Saturday afternoon by myself and did some shopping, well, actually I didn't buy hardly anything (I was in an indecisive mood). Yesterday morning we went to church with Mum and Dad which was great. Lachie had a lovely time playing with the other kids.
Last night I went to the movies by myself! It was alright, the trick is to go late, so you're not standing in line for a ticket for ages. Just a lite & fluffy number called Music & Lyrics.
There is still a bit of building going on in Mum and Dad's street, so Lachie is having a great morning watching the digger next door in action, and a mini-crane across the street picking up some timber.

No comments: