We have some made further progress on the "dog" front. Essex saw the orthopedic vet (?) this morning and had x-rays. He has diagnosed Essex with OCD. No, that's not Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but rather Osteochondritis Dissecans...it is a disease of the cartilage that affects the joints in a dog's body. Sometimes it just goes away, sometimes it requires surgery. However, as of right now I am still not sure (a) what will happen to the dog or (b) what Jamie will be doing workwise until the next initial course.
We have had a good week so far. We have enrolled Lachlan at Starlights Childcare Centre. He will be going for 3 hours on Monday mornings and 3 hours on Wednesday mornings. This is because his carer that he has been going to for 6 hours on Wednesdays, has quit. I think I have mentioned that already. So we are very pleased to get him in somewhere so quickly. It is quite a small centre. Morning tea and lunch is provided for him. And those days are really ideal - I can still take him to coffee group on Tuesday and Mainly Music on Thursday. It is also ideal should I decide to go in to work - I share an office and it is free on Mon/Wed.
We went for a visit at Starlights this morning - Lachie went straight to the sandpit and seemed pretty reluctant to leave it.
Lachie's last day with Millsy his carer tomorrow and I plan on going in to work. Not quite sure what to do about the work thing, I never seem to have time to do it at home. And I don't even watch tv!! Or am I just not interested (about work, that is) ? I guess we'll see how things progress with Lachie at Starlights....
No comments:
Post a Comment