Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happenings in Havelock!




Yes yes, hello to you all from lovely Havelock North. I drove here this afternoon with my lovely wee boys, leaving Jamie at home to go to work and go fishing and watch rugby.




I came through Galatea/Broadlands rather than through Rotorua. Galatea was lovely and I was thinking of stopping to take some photos. Perhaps on the way back. However, it is quite a drive here and I was glad to pull up at Bourke Place at 4.30pm!




Lachie is asleep in his very own queen size bed (he was very tired and I think fell asleep straight away) and I think Fletcher is asleep in his portacot.




Lachie also went for another visit to Starlights this morning, before he starts going next Wednesday. It was a real shame to say goodbye to Millsy and his friend Jamieson yesterday.




Here is Lachie having some spaghetti for dinner and also sitting with Poppa.

No comments: