Zac and Sarah called around on Friday afternoon. Zac and Lachie were playing outside on their trikes while me and Sarah were inside. And then we noticed the eerie silence....never mind our securely fenced section, Zac had managed to open the gate and he and Lachie and ridden off down the road on their trikes!!!! Sarah went in one direction and me in the other (don't worry, Fletcher was out with Jamie) when they duly appeared from the direction of the dairy with a lady who had found them. What a 'mare! Anyway thank God they turned up safe and sound and quickly, we'll just be keeping an eye out despite the gate.
Saturday Lachie got a lovely new haircut courtesy of Auntie Sarah and in the afternoon we had Riley's 2nd birthday party which was great fun. Sunday I sang with Moana & co, I think it went well....
Today was grocery day. I took Lachie with me today while Fletcher was at home with Jamie, sleeping. He was great company around the supermarket. At one stage he saw some random lady and started saying "Hello Mavis". At least that's what I think he was saying- and he is pretty clear these days! I can only presume he was referring to Mavis from the Thomas the Tank Engine stories. He has had a great afternoon playing in the back yard in the lovely sunshine.
Fletcher isn't enjoying sleeping in the day terribly much. Tomorrow Plunket is coming to visit. He received some looovely gifts in the mail today from Stephanie and Bev.
All the childies are in bed so we shall go and enjoy the evening.
Saturday Lachie got a lovely new haircut courtesy of Auntie Sarah and in the afternoon we had Riley's 2nd birthday party which was great fun. Sunday I sang with Moana & co, I think it went well....
Today was grocery day. I took Lachie with me today while Fletcher was at home with Jamie, sleeping. He was great company around the supermarket. At one stage he saw some random lady and started saying "Hello Mavis". At least that's what I think he was saying- and he is pretty clear these days! I can only presume he was referring to Mavis from the Thomas the Tank Engine stories. He has had a great afternoon playing in the back yard in the lovely sunshine.
Fletcher isn't enjoying sleeping in the day terribly much. Tomorrow Plunket is coming to visit. He received some looovely gifts in the mail today from Stephanie and Bev.
All the childies are in bed so we shall go and enjoy the evening.
1 comment:
ooh what a pair of cuties - Fletcher looking quite his own little person already - he needs a cuddle from Grandma and a play with Poppa in the day.Kisses & hugs
Post a Comment