A fantastic summery day here. I wore shorts all day long! Had the girls around for coffee group today which was lots of fun. Lachie & Riley had a great time playing in the back yard, and then chasing each other around the house.
We won a Wiggles DVD today too! Treasures is running a competition so we have been busy texting in all the codes from our packets of nappies.
Plunket visited today but Fletcher was asleep and I did not want to wake him up.
Also we started wrapping Christmas pressies! We are so looking forward to Christmas this year. OK, will leave it there for now.
We won a Wiggles DVD today too! Treasures is running a competition so we have been busy texting in all the codes from our packets of nappies.
Plunket visited today but Fletcher was asleep and I did not want to wake him up.
Also we started wrapping Christmas pressies! We are so looking forward to Christmas this year. OK, will leave it there for now.
1 comment:
Hi Daley,
Love your blog and seeing the babies. I especially enjoyed the 'unauthorized excursion' story. It won't be long until they're going down to the diary for K-Bars!
Trace
Post a Comment