I haven't been up to much today (or indeed, the last 3 days). If I didn't have a cold, I would feel on top of the world. I went to bed at 8pm last night and Fletcher only woke twice - 11pm and 3.30am. I should be right by tomorrow. Jamie has got me taking his vitamins and I bought an awful spirulina drink yesterday which supposedly contains 180% of the vitamin C one requires per day. I also dashed out to Julians Berry Farm and got a boysenberry frozen yoghurt to go, yummmmmm.
This morning Jamie and Lachie went to the Christmas Parade while I got a bit of rest.
On Thursday K-Mart opened out at the new Hub shopping centre so we joined the throngs to have a look. Well, it was never going to be as good as the one at St Lukes or Bayfair, was it? But it was disappointingly small. The range is really limited - NO TOY SECTION! Masses of clothes and TWO fitting rooms. Puhleeze. Still, that didn't stop me from spending money there.
Twink came on Wednesday and weighed Fletcher. 10 lb 2 oz. He has nearly gained a kilogram. And he is one month old on Monday!
This morning Jamie and Lachie went to the Christmas Parade while I got a bit of rest.
On Thursday K-Mart opened out at the new Hub shopping centre so we joined the throngs to have a look. Well, it was never going to be as good as the one at St Lukes or Bayfair, was it? But it was disappointingly small. The range is really limited - NO TOY SECTION! Masses of clothes and TWO fitting rooms. Puhleeze. Still, that didn't stop me from spending money there.
Twink came on Wednesday and weighed Fletcher. 10 lb 2 oz. He has nearly gained a kilogram. And he is one month old on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment