Lachie also went to his last playgroup of the year yesterday and Santa visited. Unfortunately Lachie found Santa scary and didn't want a bar of him! I think quite a few kids felt that way.
We went to the osteopath with Fletcher yesterday. It went fine I guess. Just need to keep Fletcher looking to the left instead of the right. (Did I need to pay an osteopath to tell me that?)
I went out this afternoon and did some more Christmas shopping. It has been so much fun shopping this year! And the great thing is I have bought a few things for Lachie's birthday as well. I have learned a valuable lesson: when you see something that you think will make a great Christmas present, but its only September, buy it anyway! It won't be there when you go back for it. Another thing I have learned is that 'play-doh sets' sell out in a flash. I bumped into Sarah in Whitcoulls (she has tonsilitis!) and we went to The Warehouse together so she could point out the appropriate toy to buy for Ben.
Here are some pix of Lachie as a wee babe & Fletcher. They are both suffering from male pattern baldness.


No comments:
Post a Comment