Its been a busy week, as you can imagine. Its Saturday morning and Jamie has taken Lachie to the Awakaponga Motorcross to watch his cousins ride. Jamie went back to work on Thursday which was a little strange. Fortunately he has two short weeks to get him back into the swing of it. For New Year's Eve he finishes work at 8pm (he will be working over in Opotiki)! Nice & early.
Christmas Day was a bit of a quiet one really. We went to John & Moana's for breakfast, then popped around to Paul & Mel's. I brought the boys home for bed and Jamie went back and had Christmas lunch at their place. In the afternoon the Wintersons and Poppa & Grandma came down - Mum and Dad had driven from Havelock on Christmas morning.
I'll leave it there for now and just post some pictures. Don't they tell a thousand words or something?
Christmas Day was a bit of a quiet one really. We went to John & Moana's for breakfast, then popped around to Paul & Mel's. I brought the boys home for bed and Jamie went back and had Christmas lunch at their place. In the afternoon the Wintersons and Poppa & Grandma came down - Mum and Dad had driven from Havelock on Christmas morning.
I'll leave it there for now and just post some pictures. Don't they tell a thousand words or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment