Friday, August 08, 2008

A quick post while my potatoes cook...

We have just been out to the house for a look. The building wrap is on and the cladding has arrived - it will start going up next week. How exciting!! I need to take some photos though.

Poor Jamie has a bad case of the 'flu. He has been in bed since Wednesday. He's doing pretty well all things considered. But I think it will be a while yet before he is up and about.

We had Chelsea today and that went really well. We didn't go out - just watched the boys playing outside this morning.

A mate of Jamie's brought around a truckload of DVDs, so we might watch one of those tonight.

1 comment:

Andy Houghton said...

Is that the movie with Edward Norton? That is a good movie...very old though. I think i watched that on the plane...like a long time ago. Good old cinema 6...used to work there remember?