As you can see from the picture, this morning the sun was shining brilliantly. Now, not so much. I have the fire going - it is nice to be cosy inside. And I have three (yes, Chelsea is here today) lovely children ALL SLEEPING!! How lucky am I??
Friday, August 22, 2008
A Birthday Party
Today we went to Joe's 2nd birthday party. Joe is in our coffee group so it was mostly coffee group Mums, and a few extras. The kids had an awesome time playing with all the toys. They even went to the neighbour's and played on their trampoline.
I didn't hear a peep out of my boys all morning, and Fletcher didn't even have any party food! Obviously he was full up from breakfast. (I have noticed a slight improvement in Fletcher's eating of dinner this week. I gave him lasagne and casserole, which he typically won't eat. He ate a bit of lasagne and had two helpings of the casserole!)
As you can see from the picture, this morning the sun was shining brilliantly. Now, not so much. I have the fire going - it is nice to be cosy inside. And I have three (yes, Chelsea is here today) lovely children ALL SLEEPING!! How lucky am I??
As you can see from the picture, this morning the sun was shining brilliantly. Now, not so much. I have the fire going - it is nice to be cosy inside. And I have three (yes, Chelsea is here today) lovely children ALL SLEEPING!! How lucky am I??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment