We went out to the house this morning - I hadn't been out for a look for a whole week. Look what they had been up to in the meantime! Most of the windows & doors are in. And they have started on the cladding. I think the last picture I posted, it was just framing.


I am really pleased with how the joinery looks next to the palliside (the weatherboard look cladding). The palliside will not be painted - that is the colour of the house.

Here is my front door. I think it is so cool! There is a different cladding going around the front door. But I will post a picture when it is up.

A back view of the house - they have done most of the cladding here.
Dave the Plumber came and piped it all up yesterday.
This morning we spent a good while sweeping up all the mess inside - lots of sand!! I lost interest after an hour or so, and so had Fletcher. So me and him went to the supermarket and home. Jamie stayed to do some more tidying & Lachie stayed to do more digging with the sand. Then our neighbours who are build came by and he had a good yarn with them, and talked about fencing!
No comments:
Post a Comment