I am posting from work. I worked all day yesterday, and a full day today. I am filling in for the receptionist at work and doing my own work too. I have been enjoying being at work, I must say. However, I say that from the privileged position of having my husband at home with the boys. I am sure that if I was getting up the crack of dawn to organise myself for work and the boys for daycare, it would be a different story!!
Anyway, back to normal life tomorrow. Although I will be looking after Chelsea tomorrow!
We've been busy this week sorting out things for the house. I paid a big bill on Monday (at least I get some airpoints out of that!) and put a deposit on the kitchen. Met with the electrician and added a few lights and towel rails to the electrical plan. Unfortunately we've had big hold ups this week with the joinery. They ordered the wrong head flashings (whatever they are), and the correct ones won't be here until Thursday afternoon. So I hope that Chris will be back out there finishing off the cladding and putting in doors and windows from Friday morning. Still, there has been someone out at the house every day this week doing something, so that is encouraging.
I also got some test pots from Resene to sort out the colours for inside and also for our shadowclad exterior.
Back to work!
Anyway, back to normal life tomorrow. Although I will be looking after Chelsea tomorrow!
We've been busy this week sorting out things for the house. I paid a big bill on Monday (at least I get some airpoints out of that!) and put a deposit on the kitchen. Met with the electrician and added a few lights and towel rails to the electrical plan. Unfortunately we've had big hold ups this week with the joinery. They ordered the wrong head flashings (whatever they are), and the correct ones won't be here until Thursday afternoon. So I hope that Chris will be back out there finishing off the cladding and putting in doors and windows from Friday morning. Still, there has been someone out at the house every day this week doing something, so that is encouraging.
I also got some test pots from Resene to sort out the colours for inside and also for our shadowclad exterior.
Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment