
We had Chelsea here again today. Jamie worked a late shift so he was home all morning with us. Actually, he and Lachie went out to our section to the meeting with the builder, P.M and bobcat man. So yes, weather permitting I guess, footings (I think that means 'foundations') will be done next week and the floor the week after that. Then the plan is for the man who is going to polish our concrete to come 14 days after that and do his first 'cut' or 'grind'. How exciting!

So apart from a short walk just after lunch with the kiddies, I've been at home all day.
I was looking at my mouth in the mirror tonight, and realize with great excitement that my bite is changing. I no longer have such a cross bite, my teeth are starting to come together correctly. Seeing Alan the Orthodontist next week so I guess he will tighten things up again.
No real plans for the weekend. Have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment