Its our first day looking after Chelsea today. Its going great so far - she arrived just before 8am, watched me and the boys eat our breakfast, and then went to sleep for two and half hours! The boys played outside while I sat on the back door step and watched them. They don't really like to play outside unless one of us 'parentals' is close by.
Around 11am, Lachlan left to spend the weekend with his Nana and Great Poppa. I am sure they will all have a great time at Lake Rotoma!
Me Fletcher & Chelsea went for a quick walk after lunch and then home so both of them could have naps.
In other news....
We've run out of broadband for the month - too much watching TV on the net!! And oh my Lordie dial up speed is SOOOOO SLOW! And I don't get broadband speeds back til the 11th of May!
Omega Place update....the people on our eastern boundary have started to build! They are on a sloping section so they are digging in - presumably a basement garage and a house on top of that. Its kind of a shame really, I was hoping we wouldn't have neighbours for a while. It will be interesting to see what kind of house they put up.
Braces update...sorry Steph, I still haven't posted a photo. Jamie took one last night, but I didn't feel it was flattering enough to post on the www. Besides, you could hardly see the braces anyway. My teeth are sore I guess - just mainly when I eat though.
Righty, I've put some meat into the slow cooker, I'd better go and add some vegetables. Ciao!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment