The guys from Energy Options arrived at 8.30am today. It was so cold at our place I was glad to be going to work.
They put stuff in the ceilings, under the floor, wrapped the hot water cylinder, put seals around the doors, cut the power and wrecked a water pipe!! Fortunately the power was back on about 10 minutes after I got home. I had to wait 'til just after 4pm for the plumber to come and repair the damage!!
Anyway....it is a warmer evening out tonight - a bit of rain. So its hard to tell how much of the warmth I'm feeling is the insulation or whether its just a warmer night. But I'm sure the boys' bedroom seems warmer. And I have no slippers on or warm sweater.
I need an early night - had some weird head / nose issue today. Hopefully better tomorrow!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow they di the whole 9 yards-fantastic for you.
Post a Comment