We are convinced we have a new house with the insulation! The bedrooms at the end of the house feel soooo much better. Yay! And again I am not wearing my warm furry slippers.
I tidied up the kids play room this afternoon. It was just a hideous disaster zone with toys strewn everywhere, and the kids never played in there! Lachie enjoyed going through all his books again this afternoon in there. I guess its something I will have to continually keep on top of. Or rather, get the kids to keep on top of! And I guess rotating a few more toys might get them in there.
My cherubs have had a late night after having Sarah and Connor here for dinner. The three boys had fun running around together.
Chelsea here tomorrow!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
http://houghtonfamilyties.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment