All is quiet here. Jamie is sorting out dogs and the boys are asleep after a very busy day.
Me and Fletcher started off with a walk to town to buy a birthday present for cousin Chelsea. We were gone just over two hours, while Lachie and Dad did their thing.
This afternoon was Chelsea's birthday party, which Fletcher missed his sleep for. We had a lovely time there, enjoying the sunshine and the boys had a great time playing.
Just before 3pm we brought the boys home and they both had a sleep. I should have had a sleep but I read instead. And, for the second night in a row, I didn't feel like cooking. So we met up with Steve & Ann and went to McDonalds! Lachie has been asking if we can go to McDonalds over the last few weeks, every time we drive past. So we did tonight!! We followed that up with a trip to the playground at The Heads. What a beautiful evening it was. No wind and warm. THEN we went for a drive out to Omega Place. All looking good there.
I asked Lachie what his favourite part of the day was:
"Seeing my Nana and Grandad and throwing sticks in the water."
I do have some great photos on my camera that I must upload at some stage..
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment