I FINALLY finalised all the bathroom stuff for our new house today. Yes, right down to the toilet roll holders!! Changed my toilets and the bath too!! I am so glad to get that out of the way. I feel like I have made many trips to Placemakers. Luckily the girl there is sooooo helpful.
I also ordered all the lights/light fittings for the house on Friday.
Apparently I need to choose my carpet soon too. I had to spend some time today re-constructing the budget on to a new spreadsheet - as the last one got sent into oblivion when the computer crashed.
We have had TWO BBQs this weekend! Tonight we had Martin & Sarah and the boys around. It looked like it was going to rain but it was lovely while we BBQed and ate outside.
They have just left and hopefully me and Jamie will have an early night.
Night!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment