Lachlan likes to play outside when there is a parent outside to keep him company. Or any adult for that matter.
So I decided to bring the computer outside and blog!! Now though, he has heard his friend Ashlin next door. So he has gone around the front for a bit of over the fence chit chat. He's even taken a chair!!
I have Chelsea today. However today I have hit the jackpot and put her down for an afternoon sleep at exactly the right time.
We had coffee group here today - quite a few coming and going. I made the Healthy Food Guide chocolate brownie. Click on the link there if you want the recipe. It has no butter in it - you replace it with pureed apple. And it is really yummy and really easy. (I always have pureed apple on hand as me and Fletchie have it on our weetbix for breakfast)!
One of the girls at coffee group is a speech therapist. She is going to email me some things I can do to get Fletcher saying some words. He is two in a few weeks and does not have many words. I think by about two they like them to be stringing at least two words together.
The kitchen people phoned me today - they are finalising all details as they start to make my kitchen!! Lisa is going to phone me when there is something to go and look at. How exciting.
Well, here I am, all alone in the back yard. Best go check the boys and get my laundry in.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
one is not chatting over the fence yet and one -what a hoot that he takes a chair!!
Post a Comment