Friday, September 26, 2008

I AM BACK!!

Oh the joy! Oh the excitement! The courier arrived about 3pm this afternoon with my lovely new Dell laptop. I got it in white so I could pretend to be a Mac.


Anyway, as I had three little kiddies hovering around, all I could do was read the set up guide and wait for their bed time!! I got it set up as easy as a wink and have been surfing for a while, checking out all the blogs I read etc.


And I have joined Facebook! Hopefully I will have oodles of "Friend confirmations" in my inbox tomorrow.


The laptop is great. I am even finding the weeny keyboard and mouse thing easy. Hardly any cords under the computer desk!!
And you will be pleased to know that I am taking our old desktop down to the E Waste Day on October 4.


Daylight saving starts this weekend!! It will be great to have the extra daylight, and to have darker mornings. I am waking up waaay too early at the moment!!! However I am not looking forward to Sunday morning because I am on music team. I usually have to be there an hour and 15 before the service and this week it will be like two hours & fifteen...:(


'til next time!

No comments: