Saturday, September 06, 2008

A busy few days...

Our week was much the same as usual, grocery day Monday, coffee group Tuesday, work Wednesday.

Thursday and Friday we had Chelsea both days. Her Granny is away in Samoa so we needed to help out for an extra day. We went to the playground on both days. The kids had a great time, and we stayed so long, they were ready to leave and it wasn't a drama trying to get them into the car!!Fletcher had a great time going down the little slide. He even went up the really big slide. He's a very courageous boy!!

And here he is showing his sweet side. He found Chelsea's sunhat in her bag and wore that around the house!


Lachie had a great time playing with the other kids at the playground. A couple of girls asked him how old he was. He said "three". Then he ran over to me and said, "Mum, am I still three?".
He climbed over these green bars for the first time!!
Our morning started out with a phone call from Auntie Tracy, who is *enjoying* strict bed rest in Holly Springs, NC (another post on that later, I'm sure).

Then we went to Jordan's 2nd birthday party in the wonderful sunshine. Unfortunately it has now disappeared! Might have to get my slippers on...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dale, what beautiful boys you have. So good to see them, thanks for the blog. I almost forgot about your seasons being differnt. We are just getting into fall, which I love, but I feel the bitter cold of winter right around the corner ... enjoy the sunshine for me! ~ Julie