Another busy day has passed. We looked after Chelsea again, and we will see her on Thursday too. All the kids had a great morning at coffee group.
This afternoon the clouds finally disappeared and the boys exhausted themselves playing outside. I have just put them to bed, a little earlier than usual.
Tonight I plan on a little "Third Watch" viewing. I mentioned it on my last posts - I rented out the whole first season on DVD. Over 15 hours of viewing! I'm not even sure if we are half way through...
This afternoon the clouds finally disappeared and the boys exhausted themselves playing outside. I have just put them to bed, a little earlier than usual.
Tonight I plan on a little "Third Watch" viewing. I mentioned it on my last posts - I rented out the whole first season on DVD. Over 15 hours of viewing! I'm not even sure if we are half way through...
No comments:
Post a Comment