I went to the orthodontist to get my braces tightened this morning. I ate my lunch and dinner fine, but now the pain is really setting in...! Hopefully by Saturday they will be back to normal. Meantime, I bought some soup to have for lunch tomorrow!!
We went out to the section/slab today. The concrete polisher came yesterday. He basically ground the top off the floor and exposed the aggregate. So we had a look at that - looks good! Took some pictures but I will put them up another day. The framing arrives today or tomorrow and Chris the Builder gets into it next Wednesday!
I went to the supermarket around 4.30pm tonight, and when I arrived home I got a bit of a fright - there was an ambulance at the neighbours!! Rosemary took a hit on the head from a fence paling as it fell over. She got badly concussed. So her two little ones came over to our house for the evening while they took her to the hospital to check her out. Lachie & Aislinn had a fabulous time playing together. And wee Callum did great too - he is pretty much exactly the same age as Fletcher - maybe a month older. They just went home about half an hour ago - and fortunately Rosemary is home too.
I am definitely due for an early night - I got up far too early this morning and lit the fire so the house would be warm . On a positive note (or is it?), it is due to rain for the next few days so the temperatures will be much warmer.
Bye!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment