After our Weekend in Waipu, during which I had the flu, I came home and took it easy for a few days. Then I felt fine. Thursday night, I went to bed with a headache, which has been present ever since.
I went to the optometrist today, to make sure it wasn't my eyes that were the problem, and they weren't.
I didn't realise a headache was a symptom of the flu, but now I know that it is!
Its so weird, because I feel fine in every other respect, just a sore head.
So, if you're a praying kind of person, please pray for me!
If I don't feel any better next week, I guess I'll go to the doctor. Meantime, I don't want to waste my money on him telling me I have the flu, and to go home and rest!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment