Monday, July 21, 2008

"If you have any poo, fling it now.."

I had my first ever poo flinging episode tonight. I was changing Fletchie's nappy and he whipped it out from underneath and flung it. The poo landed in a nice tidy pile on the wall!! Fortunately it was an easy clean job.

After I told him off, he gave me a hug and patted me on the back!

We are home again - arrived about 2pm, after our somewhat interrupted time away in Havelock North. Last Thursday (after our fabulous Ten Pin Bowling Expedition) Jamie got a call to say a good friend of his had been in a serious car accident. So Jamie drove down to Wellington Hospital to see him. He was there basically two days - he came back Saturday. No more news on Joel as yet...

And a big Tool Time salute (I know, that is sooooo old) to my husband who has done about 6 hours driving today. After driving home from Havelock North (not in the best of health), he then had to get in the work wagon again and go collect Cruz from the Rotorua kennels.

I've just done some baking so I better go and clean up the mess in the kitchen.

ps. Greg, I found the comment you posted!! I usually only see comments posted because they are emailed to me. The email notifying me was sent to my Spam inbox - I just found it there last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see well I guess this one will go to spam as well. Where are the pictures you promised in your previous post?

The Ferriter Family said...

Hey! I love ten pin bowling, they don't have it in the States anywhere!!! I like to read your blog, your boy's are getting soooo big!