Well I guess you could say that our move went pretty smoothly. We moved out all the furniture on Wednesday the 28th and spent that night up at Lake Rotoma. Thursday morning Jamie came back over to get a head start on the cleaning. Lachie had some tummy issues that day so I stayed at the lake until about 12pm, before coming over to give a helping hand. In the end Sarah came over and gave us an hour of her time to help us clean up. Martin was also very helpful the day before, bringing Jamie & Millsy morning tea and also mowing our lawn for us.
We had dinner with John and Moana and then headed off to the Lake - at 40 minute trip (nothing to big city folk of course).
Jamie had that Friday off and I came back to Whakatane to go to work.
We had an enjoyable week at Lake Rotoma but we were glad that was all it was, a week. I came over for stuff like coffee group and work, but actually did pretty well not coming over every day. Still used lots of gas!
We had dinner with John and Moana and then headed off to the Lake - at 40 minute trip (nothing to big city folk of course).
Jamie had that Friday off and I came back to Whakatane to go to work.
We had an enjoyable week at Lake Rotoma but we were glad that was all it was, a week. I came over for stuff like coffee group and work, but actually did pretty well not coming over every day. Still used lots of gas!
No comments:
Post a Comment