Our Boxing Day was pretty quiet, but the fun began at 5.30pm when we went around to 126 James Street for a BBQ (also with Dean & Gaynoll).
We had a great time over dinner and a game of Trivial Pursuit. Lachie was still awake at 10pm, so both he and Fletcher are now having an afternoon sleep.
This morning I've been to get a haircut (God Bless my hairdresser, I always seem to get an appointment about half an hour after I phone up) and then some friends from Auckland called in to visit this morning.
And the weather is at last lovely blue sky!
We had a great time over dinner and a game of Trivial Pursuit. Lachie was still awake at 10pm, so both he and Fletcher are now having an afternoon sleep.
This morning I've been to get a haircut (God Bless my hairdresser, I always seem to get an appointment about half an hour after I phone up) and then some friends from Auckland called in to visit this morning.
And the weather is at last lovely blue sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment