Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Monday

Jamie headed off to Rotorua on Friday night for work. He has been working around Putaruru and as far down as Turangi. Sounds like he is working pretty hard.

We had a good day on Sunday - church in the morning with Shirley Carpenter speaking and then in the evening we went to Sarah & Martin's for dinner. Then I brought the kids home for a bath and bed.

Lachlan went to Starlights this morning. I really must learn not to tell him too early on that he is going, he gets very impatient to get there. This morning I was running around getting ready, running a bit late so I was washing Fletcher's face in the car. Lachlan, waiting in his car seat, said "just leave him Mum"!

Then I went and zipped around the supermarket and three hours was up in a flash. Sorry, no pictures lately, very boring.

No comments: