Saturday, March 24, 2007

Its Been a While..


Saturday night...just been doing some work on the computer, having limited success. Seems like the whole country is on the internet tonight so my connection keeps crapping out. I discovered on a current affairs show last week that NZ's broadband infrastructure is total rubbish. Very frustrating.

Its been a lovely warm couple of days, however, that didn't stop me from going to K Mart this morning and buying some slippers. Lachie also got a pair given to him on Thursday so he was running around in them tonight.

Last Sunday Lachie went to stay with his grandparents (Jamie's Mum & Dad) for two nights! He has stayed away before, but only when we have been somewhere else also. So the house was very quiet. And man, oh man, was life easy! No toddler meals to worry about, no bathtime or bedtime routines to keep. And of course he had a great time too. Who else but a grandparent would spend ONE HOUR with you on the swing?

This week I got Jamie to do some babysitting on Tuesday & Wednesday nights (to make up for his time away last week!). Tuesday I went to a "Book Look" which is like a Tupperware party, only with books, my friend Sarah is a demonstrator. I got some birthday presents for the nephews - how organised! Wednesday night I went out with my coffee group (my Parents Centre one) for coffee & dessert.

Friday night was a Mainly Music fish-n chip night so Jamie came along to that. It was a night to bring along Dads and grandparents etc. It was a nice change from the usual evening routine, and a few friends from church there too!

The boys are great. A wee bit of disruption with the transition of the clocks back an hour last Saturday - a few early nights for Fletcher.

Tracy, I haven't taken too many pictures lately, but here is one I took of Lachie a couple of weeks ago, before he went to Starlights for the morning.
Byee.

No comments: