Monday, January 08, 2007


I was able to spend the morning doing the grocery shopping at my leisure today. I dropped Lachie at Zac and Ben's where he had a great time. It was just me and Fletcher, who was very well behaved in his car seat.

Church was very busy yesterday, lots of visitors, after a couple of quiet services around Christmas/New Year. I guess everyone decided to take their holiday a bit later this year! It was a really hot day so in the afternoon we put the sprinkler on for Lachie. However he decided he didn't like the water. He hasn't liked the beach much this year either. Don't know what has happened - he loved it last year.

Well I'm lacking inspiration at present so I'll say goodbye.

1 comment:

havelockhappenings said...

Oh so cute Mum and her boys - I see on Fletcher's site a photo of all of you taken ?