Ffffffffa freezing. An average morning has given way to a rainy chilly afternoon. On a happier note however, we were visited this afternoon by Lane, Sarah & baby Ambrose. Oh, and Jamie went water skiing this morning from 8-11.
I briefly woke from my sleep to hear the neighbours welcoming in the New Year - lots of fireworks too. However I was in bed by 9.30pm!! and welcomed in the New Year around 2am feeding Fletcher. ..
Happy New Year all, and as Nicole texted me at 0042 hours, "The Best is Yet to Come"!! Yehoo!
I briefly woke from my sleep to hear the neighbours welcoming in the New Year - lots of fireworks too. However I was in bed by 9.30pm!! and welcomed in the New Year around 2am feeding Fletcher. ..
Happy New Year all, and as Nicole texted me at 0042 hours, "The Best is Yet to Come"!! Yehoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment