Yesterday morning (Thursday) Zac came and played at our place for a couple of hours. Lachie enjoyed having a buddy to play with. Zac mostly wanted to play inside with the cars though, and Lachie wanted to zip around on the trikes! However later in the morning they started getting a bit crazy jumping on the bed so I sent them outside to play.
In the afternoon me and the boys went for a long walk - Lachie enjoys his little spot on the toddler seat in front.
Jamie brought home some information on his course next month. He flies out of Tauranga at 7.05am so it will be an early start that day! He also has to organise getting the dog on the plane. He doesn't stay in barracks, him and the other 3/4 guys stay in a house. They go down the road to have their meals with the Army. The course info also says they need to be conversant with saluting! He hasn't done that since Police College I don't think.
This morning Lachie went out with his Grandad & Nana Kerr, I think they took him to the playground at The Heads. When he arrived home he was thoroughly exhausted and went straight to bed. They also looked after him while I took Fletcher to the doctors - and when we got home I think Grandad was thoroughly exhausted!
I took Fletcher to the doctors today for his 6 week immunisations :( He was pretty upset the whole affair. As you would expect.
Uncle Nathan came over from Tauranga on Wednesday on his cool new motorbike. Here is Lachie going for a ride!

In the afternoon me and the boys went for a long walk - Lachie enjoys his little spot on the toddler seat in front.
Jamie brought home some information on his course next month. He flies out of Tauranga at 7.05am so it will be an early start that day! He also has to organise getting the dog on the plane. He doesn't stay in barracks, him and the other 3/4 guys stay in a house. They go down the road to have their meals with the Army. The course info also says they need to be conversant with saluting! He hasn't done that since Police College I don't think.
This morning Lachie went out with his Grandad & Nana Kerr, I think they took him to the playground at The Heads. When he arrived home he was thoroughly exhausted and went straight to bed. They also looked after him while I took Fletcher to the doctors - and when we got home I think Grandad was thoroughly exhausted!
I took Fletcher to the doctors today for his 6 week immunisations :( He was pretty upset the whole affair. As you would expect.
Uncle Nathan came over from Tauranga on Wednesday on his cool new motorbike. Here is Lachie going for a ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment