Greetings on a very warm Monday evening. I am so thankful to have two wonderful boys who go to bed without a fuss around 7pm!!! Jamie is at work so I have done the bath-dinner-bed routine by myself.
Jamie also worked all weekend. I took the boys to town on Saturday morning and did a spot of shopping. I bought myself a cheap little MP3 player so that will be cool for when I am out walking.
On Sunday morning I was on a mission to get the boys ready & over to Ohope to visit a friend before church started, which we did, although we were a bit late to church. I spent a good while on Sunday afternoon picking yummy plums off one of our plum trees. So that is two trees down and one left.
Last Thursday night, Jamie was again, working, so rather than sitting at home me and the boys went up to Grant & Abby's for cell group BBQ. Both of them went to sleep in the spare rooms without a fuss so I was able to enjoy the evening! It was just a bummer having to get them up and take them home - although Fletcher hardly stirred.
The other main event of last week was that we tried to buy a new house! We saw a house around the corner in Riverside Dr that we had liked for a while, and then a 'For Sale' sign appeared. We looked at it Monday and made an offer Wednesday. However two other people made an offer the same day so we missed out. The people who bought it paid just over asking price (which is pretty rare around here). But we are pleased that we gave it a shot.
Jamie is home tomorrow until 2pm so I have made an appointment at the optometrist for the morning. I will try a bit harder to post more this week and add some photos!
Jamie also worked all weekend. I took the boys to town on Saturday morning and did a spot of shopping. I bought myself a cheap little MP3 player so that will be cool for when I am out walking.
On Sunday morning I was on a mission to get the boys ready & over to Ohope to visit a friend before church started, which we did, although we were a bit late to church. I spent a good while on Sunday afternoon picking yummy plums off one of our plum trees. So that is two trees down and one left.
Last Thursday night, Jamie was again, working, so rather than sitting at home me and the boys went up to Grant & Abby's for cell group BBQ. Both of them went to sleep in the spare rooms without a fuss so I was able to enjoy the evening! It was just a bummer having to get them up and take them home - although Fletcher hardly stirred.
The other main event of last week was that we tried to buy a new house! We saw a house around the corner in Riverside Dr that we had liked for a while, and then a 'For Sale' sign appeared. We looked at it Monday and made an offer Wednesday. However two other people made an offer the same day so we missed out. The people who bought it paid just over asking price (which is pretty rare around here). But we are pleased that we gave it a shot.
Jamie is home tomorrow until 2pm so I have made an appointment at the optometrist for the morning. I will try a bit harder to post more this week and add some photos!
1 comment:
Saw the comet again tonight - might go up Te Mata Peak tomorrow night and see if we can get a good photo although yours is great!! Sitting here with air con going watching tennis
Post a Comment