

Lachie is at daycare at the moment so the house has been pretty quiet this morning. So I got a bit of extra rest.
Yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon we went for a drive to take our pram with toddler seat to the upholsterer to get some domes fixed so we can use the thing. Hopefully that will be done this week some time. On the way home we saw the Westpac Air Ambulance coming in so we drove to the hospital to see it land. The pilot saw Jamie & Lachie watching so he invited them over for a look! He was very friendly and told them lots of stuff about it. Quite exciting. Pity I didn't have my camera handy. However, not so exciting for the person who had been kicked in the head by a horse and required neurosurgery at Waikato.
Here are some pictures of Lachie from Monday, he was busy picking the flowers by the garage and fell into the rose bush. Ouch!
Here are some pictures of Lachie from Monday, he was busy picking the flowers by the garage and fell into the rose bush. Ouch!
1 comment:
Oh Lachie ,was glad it was a rose bush and not Keeley which is what I thought when I first saw it.
Just measured up the curtains and sent the details off to Richard Fletcher who has a great website.
Post a Comment