Twink visited yesterday afternoon and weighed Fletcher. He is now 9lb 80z so he has gained a pound in two and a half weeks. He is doing well, I am getting up 3 times in the night, though the third time is usually between 5am - 6am. I went to Mainly Music in the morning with just Lachie and Fletcher stayed home with Jamie. It was a very warm afternoon yesterday so Jamie got the hose out for Lachie. Today it is just windy.
Wednesday me and Jamie popped in to town after dropping Lachie off at Millsy's. We ended up having coffee with a couple of guys from his work, one who is currently have treatment for leukemia at Waikato Hospital. Then in the afternoon he went to a dog training afternoon, but he was home by 8pm.
We also ended up going for a walk on Wednesday afternoon with the pram - it takes a lot to steer so I should have good arms if I use it frequently!
Wednesday me and Jamie popped in to town after dropping Lachie off at Millsy's. We ended up having coffee with a couple of guys from his work, one who is currently have treatment for leukemia at Waikato Hospital. Then in the afternoon he went to a dog training afternoon, but he was home by 8pm.
We also ended up going for a walk on Wednesday afternoon with the pram - it takes a lot to steer so I should have good arms if I use it frequently!
No comments:
Post a Comment