Thursday, November 16, 2006

Midnight, 6am, 3am

That was last night's routine anyway. I think Fletcher has started a pleasing habit of doing a four-hour stint during the first part of the night. Which of course will get longer and longer!

Jamie had to take Lachie to Mainly Music this morning as me and Fletcher were not up and organised enough.

Yesterday Jamie won a prize on Radio One Double X - yes, he was caller number 3. He had a choice of prize and he won a cooking book for kids. It looks like it is something suitable for like an 8 year old I think. Still, maybe we're on a winning roll.

Jamie is at training for work this afternoon so it is just me and my boys! Better go and see to them.

1 comment:

havelockhappenings said...

I heard from someone today who had a winning streak - bikes,trips...kids said if you want something Mum will win it for you!!Go Jamie