Its been a day of comings and goings at our place. Jamie & Lachie went for a walk first thing. Then me and the boys went up to Abby's for coffee group. Then after lunch I went in to work - just for an hour and a half..After that we went for a family walk - we went around to Poppa's and picked up some feijoas.
The water from the taps today is just awful. Usually I can grin and bear it, but not today. Jamie went to the supermarket tonight and bought us a 10 litre container to drink. Much nicer!
Winter really feels like it has arrived today. I've been wearing jeans all day and several layers on top. Tonight the temperature is supposed to really drop to about 9 degrees. Boo hoo!! I've just made a shopping list of the winter stuff we need to buy. I've been wanting to put Lachie into warmer clothes but they are all too small for him! Fortunately we have loads and loads of firewood.
Enjoy the 'mega post' (I know, little and often is far better) and all the pictures. Keep reading all the way down til you see the 'ankle picture'.
The water from the taps today is just awful. Usually I can grin and bear it, but not today. Jamie went to the supermarket tonight and bought us a 10 litre container to drink. Much nicer!
Winter really feels like it has arrived today. I've been wearing jeans all day and several layers on top. Tonight the temperature is supposed to really drop to about 9 degrees. Boo hoo!! I've just made a shopping list of the winter stuff we need to buy. I've been wanting to put Lachie into warmer clothes but they are all too small for him! Fortunately we have loads and loads of firewood.
Enjoy the 'mega post' (I know, little and often is far better) and all the pictures. Keep reading all the way down til you see the 'ankle picture'.
No comments:
Post a Comment