It is raining a treat outside - day 2 of rain. I'm not complaining yet, because we need the rain! I've done a bunch of laundry and put it in the dryer. I managed to get out for a walk with this boys this morning, before the rain really set in. It was great to get the fresh air.
Coffee group was a no go this morning, a couple of girls texted to say they wouldn't make it, the others didn't text at all! So instead me and Jamie and the boys went out to the new "Hub" shopping centre and ...did some shopping. Jamie got some nice sweaters from Rebel, and I got some "ugg boot" slippers, which, as I speak, are keeping my feet roasty toasty warm. Lachie got another new pair of shoes and some clothes too. The only one who didn't benefit today was Fletcher...
Jamie is on late shift - a great shift - he starts at 2pm and is usually home by 10pm. He called in home for his dinner tonight, and boy did he save my bacon!! Just as he arrived, Lachlan threw up his dinner over the carpet and himself and Fletcher started to howl. So he put the boys in the bath for me while I cleaned up the mess!! Thanks babe.
And for the record, I'm sure Lachlan is fine. I think the throwing up was the result of him not chewing his food properly.
I should probably go and sweep up the food off the kitchen floor that routinely falls from my darling boys' dinners. And maybe I'll get an early night too!
Coffee group was a no go this morning, a couple of girls texted to say they wouldn't make it, the others didn't text at all! So instead me and Jamie and the boys went out to the new "Hub" shopping centre and ...did some shopping. Jamie got some nice sweaters from Rebel, and I got some "ugg boot" slippers, which, as I speak, are keeping my feet roasty toasty warm. Lachie got another new pair of shoes and some clothes too. The only one who didn't benefit today was Fletcher...
Jamie is on late shift - a great shift - he starts at 2pm and is usually home by 10pm. He called in home for his dinner tonight, and boy did he save my bacon!! Just as he arrived, Lachlan threw up his dinner over the carpet and himself and Fletcher started to howl. So he put the boys in the bath for me while I cleaned up the mess!! Thanks babe.
And for the record, I'm sure Lachlan is fine. I think the throwing up was the result of him not chewing his food properly.
I should probably go and sweep up the food off the kitchen floor that routinely falls from my darling boys' dinners. And maybe I'll get an early night too!
No comments:
Post a Comment